Our intention is to continue to trade during this time.
Whilst doing so we have (and will) provide the safest possible environment for our students, staff & all visitors of Gastrain
The health and wellbeing of students and staff is our top priority.
Gastrain continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation. The state, federal and international response to the virus is informing our response to ensure we are providing a safe environment for students and staff.
Gastrain has undertaken a range of measures to minimise the health risks for our students and staff including:
- implementing social distancing measures, including changing the configuration of tables in theory classrooms to allow for more space between students,
- encouraging good hygiene practices among students and staff, including washing hands regularly and increasing access to hand sanitiser and alcohol wipes through out the training centre
- increasing routine cleaning activities
- providing regular information to students, staff and our business and industry partners.
- implemented the option for staff to work at home where feasible in order to better apply social-distancing measures by having less people in the centre.
Gastrain request that If you are unwell and suspect you may have COVID-19 (cold and flu like symptoms, including sore/dry throat, fever, cough, fatigue and breathing difficulties), you must remain at home and seek medical advice.
If you become unwell while at training with us, you should immediately arrange to go home and notify your trainer. We will contact your employer on your behalf (where and if applicable).
These are unprecedented times and we are committed to offering the safest possible environment for you, your families and friends. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.